Sunday, January 29, 2012

Paperwork

Today we started working on some of the paperwork that we were given during our most recent class.

It's overwhelming...although I fully realize that this bit of paperwork is nothing compared to what we will be getting during the home study process.  I guess it feels overwhelming because, well...it just makes things even more real.

Yeah, I know, every little step forward is going to be another wake-up call that this is really happening.  Some day I'll be used to it...nah, who am I kidding?!  I'll never be used to it!!

But by the time we wade through the sea of paperwork, we'll be fully aware of our beliefs, wishes, and desires involving parenthood, as well as our financial situation, home situation, marriage situation...the list goes on, and on.  All good...evaluating life...all good...moving forward...all good. :)


Next class ~ Thursday, February 2nd.

1 comment:

  1. All good - keep telling yourself that - actually tell me as well. :)

    ReplyDelete